Flinders Beach - Beach Camping
Flinders Beach camp ground consists of twelve beachfront camping areas which are nestled in the Islands dunes. The camp sites are in natural areas and are only accessible by bush tracks, or from the beach outside of high tide times. A 4WDrive vehicle is a necessity for access to these sites. The only facilities provided on Flinders Beach are toilets at a number of key access points. Dogs are allowed when camping at Flinders Beach, however they must be on a lead at all times. We allow 1 vehicle and 2 dogs per campsite. If you have more than 1 vehicle or more than 2 dogs please book more sites.
200 unpowered sites. Don't forget to buy a Vehicle Access Permit.
Site fee includes first two adults, maximum 6 people per site including infnats - only one vehicle per site.
Rates valid 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014. Rates subject to change without notice.
Flinders Beach Map
View Flinders Beach Camping Areas in a larger map
Peak Season Dates
Saturday 14th of December 2013 to Monday 27th January 2014 inclusive.
- Saturday 5th April to Monday 21st April 2014 inclusive.
- Saturday 28th June to Sunday 13th July 2014 inclusive.
- Saturday 20th September to Monday 6th October 2014 inclusive.
- Saturday 13th December 2014 to Monday 26th January 2015 Inclusive.
- Friday 3rd April to Sunday 19th April 2015 inclusive.
- Saturday 27th June to Sunday 12th July 2015 inclusive.
- Saturday 19th September to Monday 5th October 2015 inclusive.
- Saturday 12th December 2015 to late January 2016.
* Rates increase slightly on the 1st of July annually. Ratess calculated automatically when booking.